- This event has passed.
On Saturday the 28th we will be having a day-long celebration around the Town of Three Lakes! Join us for the 6th Annual Jingle Mingle shopping event for Small Business Saturday! You’ll find holiday offers, sales, samples, and more at our downtown businesses and area restaurants. Ordering online is available for most of our businesses too! Activities this year:
* Take a free carriage ride around downtown with your family from noon until 2 pm
* Visit our pop-up Holiday Market from 10 am -2 pm at the Oneida Village Lot. There will be crafters, food from Pike’s Pine Isle and the OV Spirits Shack will be open!
* Pike’s Pine Isle is having a Maker’s Marketplace from 11-4 pm.
* Take a Holiday Photo at the Black Forest 11 am – 1 pm.
* On the Oneida Village Lot, we will have a Christmas Tree Decorating Contest. Trees must be decorated by 1 pm. Contest at 2 pm.
* Decorated trees around town – the school children have created decorations for a TREE DECORATING Extravaganza and the Teachers will be hanging the ornaments on trees in or outside of Downtown Businesses on the 28th.
* Santa’s Mailbox will be at the Onedia Village parking lot then at the Chamber office under the carport until December 13, 2020, for children to drop off a letter to Santa. If they include their name and address Santa will write them back.
Come out and participate in holiday festivities, chat with neighbors, and find unique holiday gifts for everyone on your list!