Eagle Waste and Recycling, Inc., a family owned and operated solid waste and recycling collection company, is seeking to hire for the following full time positions. Employees will receive health insurance and paid vacation and will be based out of our Eagle River office:
Directly assist Sales Manager with administrative duties including:
– Generation of contracts and proposals
– Enter customer leads into tracking software
– Set up new customers in routing/billing software
– Assemble and distribute mass mailings
– Back-up customer service when necessary
– Provide office support and customer service
– Answering incoming calls
– Setup new customers and make changes in
– Strong organizational & communication skills
– High proficiency with Microsoft Excel & Word
– Ability to multi-task
– Accounts receivable/collections
– Responsible to pick recyclables off conveyer belts at a high
rate of speed
– Starting pay is $10 per hour
– 1st shift position with possible overtime and Saturdays
– Must have exceptional attendance and be safety conscience
– No experience necessary
– Experienced heavy truck/diesel mechanic
– Must have 2+ years of vehicle/hydraulic maintenance
experience, welding experience, valid CDL, and tools.
– Experience working on hydraulic compactors, balers and
MRF equipment is a plus.
Please send resume to Eagle Waste & Recycling, Inc. P.O. Box 729, Eagle River, WI 54521 or stop by our office at 701 Recycling Way to pick up an application. EOE
NOW HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
Please call 715-546-3080
- Retail Manager, Three Lakes Winery: Duties include training, scheduling, and supervising staff, ordering & managing inventory, product merchandising, and the daily operation of the retail shop.
- Retail Staff, Three Lakes Winery: Must be 18 or older & able to lift 35 pounds. Strong customer service skills required. Duties include wine tastings, winery tours, stocking shelves, light cleaning.
- Retail Staff, Three Lakes Mercantile & General Store: Strong customer service skills required.
- Retail Staff, Three Lakes Hardware & Rental: Strong customer service skills required. Knowledge of hardware, plumbing, electrical a plus.
- Retail Staff, TreeHuggers Organics: Strong customer service skills required. Interest in organic and natural foods a plus.
- Bookkeeper, Superior Business & Property Management: Full working knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft applications required.
- Small Engine Mechanic/Retail Staff, Three Lakes Hardware & Rental: Duties include maintenance, troubleshooting, & repair of small engines, assisting customers. Knowledge of hardware, plumbing, electrical a plus.
- Waitstaff, 3 Lakes Diner: Morning, afternoon & early evening shifts available. Must work well in a team setting & have strong customer service skills.
- Cook, 3 Lakes Diner: Morning, afternoon & early evening shifts available. Must work well in a team setting or independently.
Help Wanted: Seasonal housekeepers during the summer months. Please call Justin at 715-546-2700 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Wanted: Pier Installer. 40 hours a week. Please call Randy at 715-546-2834
Lick-A-Dee Splitz is now hiring. Call 715-546-8285
Oneida Village Inn & The Bistro is now hiring. Call 715-546-3373
Pine Isle Sports Bar & Grill is now hiring. Call 920-450-0049
We are looking for employees. Internships available. Must be at least 21 years old or older and hold a clean drivers license. Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more. Must have a positive attitude and must work well with other staff and our customers. Please check out our website to see what Hawks Nest Canoe Outfitters is all about. www.hawksnestcanoe.com Call 800-688-7471
Must be 18 or older. Responsible, Energetic Team Player.
Three Lakes Shell Station, 1742 Superior St., Three Lakes, WI 54562 (715) 546-2277 Apply in Person.
Help Wanted: This part-time position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and assisting with museum events and programs. Computer and office skills, energy and creativity a must. Supervisory experience a plus. Year round and summer opportunities available. Mostly weekends during school year with expansion to weekdays in the summer. Pick up application at front desk. 346 W. Division Street, Eagle River.
Help Wanted: Three Lakes Subway
If interested, please call 715-546-3938.
Property for Sale
Confidential, Three Lakes
Two Businesses! The first is a restaurant that holds a beer/wine license. The second is a 25,000+ sq foot masonry building, many possible uses. The building is broken up into a showroom, mechanic’s area, parts room, break room, office and there’s still plenty of room for storage!
* Listed with Re/Max Northern Lakes
Fairwood Motel – 7400 Hwy 45, Three Lakes
A very nice waterfront lot on the Three Lakes Chain of 28 Lakes. The property includes a 1 bedroom owners home and a 5 unit roadside motel. The motel is insulated for winter rentals, there are piers at the lake for your customer’s boats, a fish cleaning house and a small workshop on the property. The snowmobile trail and a bicycle trail are located across the street.
* Listed with Re/Max Northern Lakes
White Deer Wine Spirits – 1801 Superior St, Three Lakes
MLS #: 80578
Building Sqft: 3,000
Live and work in the center of the Northwoods. This thriving business is the only liquor, wine and beer store in town. This well organized store would be easy to run independently with current full time manager and a few relief workers and you can sit back and build equity. Let the business pay for itself. Comfortable living quarters attached to the business. There is room to expand. Travel voucher included to buyer. * Listed withEliason Realty Of The North
Irish Waters Pub – 7004 Hwy 45, Three Lakes
MLS #: 88698
Building Sqft: 2,760
A prime location and year round business help make this downtown Three Lakes establishment an outstanding opportunity. Located on Hwy 45 and the on the snowmobile trail with an excellent reputation for great food and fun. Bar seating is for 27 with a dining room accommodating 40. Clean, spacious and well-equipped kitchen with recent updates including a new hydronic boiler, air conditioning and Ansul kitchen fire suppression system. City water and city sewer plus living quarters make this the complete package.
* Listed with Eliason Realty Of The North
1667 Superior St., Three Lakes
This building would suit several different types of businesses. The owners have gutted the building, blown in insulation, installed new drywall, wiring, fixtures, plumbing, Thermal Pane windows, water heater, and rubber roof. The building offers an office, two bathrooms and two kitchenette areas. The showroom has windows that provide abundant natural lighting. You will have five different doors for entering/exiting including one set of double doors. The ingress and egress for entering the business will make it convenient for your customers. There is also a room in the back for extra parking or an outdoor sitting area.
6957 Superior St., Three Lakes
Convenient location with easy access to start up or relocate a business. This building has 3 large bays w/overhead door system. Ample parking with room to expand. All city services available.
Patty’s Place, 6990 Winkler Rd, Three Lakes
Commercial/Industrial – One of the newest buildings available in town complete with a drive up window! If your business needs include high visibility, all city utilities and plenty of paved parking, you’ve just found your place.
Bonack’s Safari World – 7036 Hwy 45, Three Lakes
A beautiful building with a 3 bedroom upper apartment and store or office front with a large workshop/ manufacturing area on the ground floor, facing Hwy 45 in downtown Three Lakes. There is semi access at rear of building for deliveries/pickup.
Wonders Pit Stop – 1275 Margaret Lake Rd, Three Lakes
MLS #: 104505
Building Sqft: 2,736
Lot Size: 4.83 acres
Highly visible business that has a good following from area lakes & people coming to the Northwoods. Featuring a Friday night fish fry, Sunday Chicken Dinner, this bar has lots of potential. A 1-bedroom, 720 sq.ft. Marshfield mobile home is included. Kitchen has been remodeled & has new equipment. There’s a new roof & log siding. Central air, updated electrical service & seating for 14 at the bar & 18 in the dining room. This is a cozy “mom & pop” establishment with room to grow.
Hilgys Gas & LP – 7626 Hwy 45, Three Lakes
MLS #: 86440
Building Sqft: 11,000
Lot Size: 5 acres
GREAT POSSIBILITIES are awaiting this large commercial building conveniently located between Eagle River & Three Lakes. Ample parking & 11,000 sq.ft. of space with showroom area, storage & high visibility on Hwy 45. Portion of building houses a Laundromat that would like to continue with the new owner. This is the time for a creative investment in a building that could house retail, business office space, hardware store or subdivide into smaller units. The location is perfect!